Choosing and selecting a WordPress web host is a Herculean task! No two web hosting providers offer services that are alike or can be measured in terms of support. For those with a shoestring budget, the following list may be a life-saver. The list enumerates some cheapest WordPress web hosts:
- Bluehost: It is the most recommended web hosting service provider for WordPress. Along with offering hosting packages, they offer affordable services. The prices start from $ 4.95 per month. Even with high traffic sites, the user does not experience slow server. It also offers simple scripts, for easy installation of WordPress, free domain for one year, unlimited bandwidth and $100 ad words credit. It costs about $ 4.95 per month for unlimited hosting
- Hostgator: Though not the cheapest, their superior quality and unrelenting support make them stand apart from others. Hostgator offers various packages, but for a beginner, shared hosting package for WordPress is best suited. Other plans include Hatchling plan (One website hosting), Baby plan (Unlimited site hosting) and Business plan (Free private IP + Private SSL). Reseller hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers are also provided which makes upgradation easy.
- Dreamhost: Dreamhost offers custom cPanel which is designed so as to enable a novice to operate with ease. It offers only one shared hosting package for $ 119 per year.
- Webhostingpad: There is no doubt that Webhostingpad is one of the best hosting sites with their special introductory offer that makes the regular priced hosting reduced from $ 4.49 to $ 1.99 per month. It fully supports WordPress and is installation with Softaculous Auto Installer, which is provided for non-technical users.
- uk2.net: This Company provides Softaculous app installer, thus, granting the user potential to install popular software, including WordPress. Joomla, Drupal and opencart. For a limited time, users can avail around 80% off on a .UK domain. It costs for £1 +VAT only, thereby, making uk2.net among the best web host for WordPress.
- Justhost: With over 100 open-source apps, plugins, and themes which are equipped with one-click install, Justhost gives 30-day money back guarantee and a special intro offer wherein the web hosting cost is as low as @ 2.95 per month. Additional features include: free domainins and setup, free site builders, 24/7 support and unlimited bandwidth.
- iPage: for WordPress starter plan the price comes to $ 3.75 per month and WordPress essentially is for $ 6.95. Added features include: customized control panel, pre-installed themes & plugins, essential performance, super speed and enhanced security with personalized and expert support.
- InMotionhosting: InMotion hosting had sponsored WordCamp LA- A WordPress event. Instead of manual installation, which is frustrating for beginners, InMotion provides with the convenience of quick installers or scripts. The prices start from $ 5.99 for Business hosting.
- LiquidWeb: set-up and management of WordPress site via LiquidWeb has its own advantages. Their comprehensive, lucid and fully managed hosting along with dedicated support assist in making the website running in no time. For CMS hosting or blog hosting, LiquidWeb’s trained technicians help user to optimize a site.
- A2Hosting: with excellent server uptime and transparent operations, noting seems to be better than A2Hosting! Prices start from $ 3.92 per month for Lite plan and Turbo costs $ 9.31.
Excellent pricing model, flexible access to server and attractive website layout backed with polite expert support makes A2 Hosting count as one of the best web hosting providers.
As per W3Tech’s survey, out of top 1 million websites, 14.3% of them use WordPress platform, 1.6% use Drupal and 2.7% use Joomla. This shows that WordPress leading the market. The above given cheap web hosting providers provide services with affordable price, good and reliable quality service.